Thursday, June 8, 2017

What's Almost Old is New Again!

So, yesterday I used all old items to make my card. Today I have used just retired and current as well as some unknowns! My color inspiration came from Color Throwdown - CTD446


and

my choice of DSP and one die cut was inspired by The Flower Challenge #9 Anything Goes

Here's my card so I can explain what I used and what I did...


I CASE'd my card from yesterday. I cut up a bunch of 12 x 12 DSP today and Wildflowers was one of them. I also cleaned out my 3 storage containers for butterflies, flowers, shapes, stamped sentiments, etc. If y'all are into saving every little thing, you understand what I'm dealing with! I have no remembrance of where the sentiments came from. I do know the flower is from Flower Shop, punched in Daffodil Delight and stamped in Mossy Meadow (all product is Stampin' Up). I used the last of my butterflies that we created at our card group. I need to make more! My card base is Whisper White Thick Cardstock.

Yesterday my son said, "Mom, you have too much stuff!" I tend to agree and hesitate to order more until I use what I have. BUT...if you are a serious stamper, you understand the Big BUT!

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. A very pretty stepper card. Thanks for joining us at The Flower Challenge. Cara DT x

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...