Sunday, June 25, 2017

Surprise!

At the moment, I am beaming! LeAnne will be so proud of me because I remembered her post from a couple of days ago AND I used another recycled product for my card! (She knows how I love "recycle" challenges!)

We had homemade potato chips from the other day, which we ate last night. I threw the bottom of the takeout container away but kept the top. This morning I looked at it and the light bulb came on for the Freshly Made Sketches (FMS293) Challenge by Karren

Et voila! 


My card base is Basic Black, the silver is the top of my takeout container, the mat for the sentiment is Basic Black cardstock punched out with SU's Pretty Label punch. The "thanks" was die cut from silver glimmer paper before we left FL almost two weeks ago. This was quick, easy, clean and simple! I don't normally do CAS but since I did, I decided to enter this in AAA Cards CAS Game #93.

I knew we would need a lot of thank you notes, but this one was a total surprise!!

Thanks for looking.



7 comments:

  1. the word sure pops against the black and well done on combining both challenges. Thank you for playing at AAA cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love! Excellent use of what you had and a great way to create what is - for me at least! - a tricky curved element!! Well done! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and what a wonderful use of recycled product! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So striking in the blacks and whites. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful and so elegant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the boldness of the black and white. Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. One can never go wrong with a thank you card. Love the silver glimmer. Happy you played with us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...