Thursday, May 11, 2017

No Challenge Today

Well, yes, there was a challenge but I can't post the card yet because it needs a little work...maybe tomorrow! However, here are two that I finished at card group. The first is a CASE of Brandy Cox's card using Stampin' Up's Seaside Shore.
We stamped three different fish with Dapper Denim ink on Dapper Denim cardstock. The angel fish, coral, banner and shell were all fussy cut and adhered with dimensionals. Other colors used were Mint Macaron, Calypso Coral. and Whisper White.

For our second card, I have no idea where the paper came from nor the dies, but I thought they were pretty nice.
I learned a new technique today and I rather like it. The dark pink cardstock was done with an embossing folder and then the dots were sanded. 

We had a delicious lunch of Cheese Tortellini Broccoli Salad, rolls, grapes and brownies. It was a wonderful afternoon with a lot of laughs.

Thanks for looking.



1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a bonus day - good friends, good food and beautiful cards!! :) TFS!!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...