Monday, May 1, 2017

Leaf it to Me!

Leave it to me to keep trying a technique until I get it right or give up! Well, when I saw Jaydee's Tic-Tac-Toe challenge at The Paper Players I picked the center row down. 

I just had to go with the Inside the Lines DSP that I alcohol spritzed/inked (like yesterday) but using Bermuda Bay, Pool Party and Pear Pizzazz. It came out totally different and I was amazed at the color. 

Then, I mounted it on Whisper White and ran it through my Big Shot using the Petal Burst TIEF. My Emerald Envy square was cut with the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies. The Emerald Envy and Pear Pizzazz leaves (Vintage Leaves) were die cut with the Leaflets Framelits Dies. I stamped my sentiment in Cucumber Crush and punched it out with the retired Word Window punch. I think all the greens worked well together. 


For the inside I added a strip of washi tape from the retiring Affectionately Yours set and stamped the sentiment in Emerald Envy. The two sentiments are one stamp from the Birthday Fiesta set, which retires the end of May. All products are from Stampin' Up.

Thanks for looking!


3 comments:

  1. Love this one, Karen! The color is simply gorgeous!! Great job with the leaves, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fantastic color!!! So vibrant! Many thanks for joining our Tic-Tac-Toe challenge at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, that background paper came out wonderfully! Such a pretty result! Of course you know I would love the leaves, LOL! So happy you shared this with the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Birthday Card for Pammies' Inky Pinkies Challenge #2415

Welcome to another PIP Challenge . Here is what I created for it... This week our sponsor is none other than Pammie herself!  She is offerin...