Monday, May 15, 2017

Christmas in May

Merry Monday #248 - Color Challenge is the challenge I have chosen for today. I love not-so-traditional Christmas cards and I was just in that kind of mood this morning!


Turquoise, blue, purple and green...why yes, yes I can do that ...and I did!


The technique I used is Triple Time Stamping. My card base is Dapper Denim. The color of the mats for the Whisper White layers is Tempting Turquoise. The stamp set I used is Star of Light. My stars are stamped in Perfect Plum, Tempting Turquoise, Dapper Denim and Garden Green. The sentiments are stamped in Dapper Denim. This was an easy and fun card to make.

Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

  1. Seriously love this card!! Super Triple-Time technique, Karen and your colors and stars are spot on!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mary. You are such an encourager. I appreciate that so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, lovely card Karen! Glad you had fun playing with these non-traditional colors...I did too! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love all the stars in the Merry Monday colors! Perfect with that sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, Thank you for playing along with Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies for the Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!!  The participating demonstrators are listed at the end...