Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Think Spring!

Who doesn't think spring when it comes to new births in the pasture? My little lamb makes me think spring so I'm going to let her wander on over to As You See It

and 
Hopefully I can enter Sunday Stamps twice! Here's my card...

I used the Woodland TIEF for the Elegant Eggplant mat on the Perfect Plum card base. I used Garden Green for the grass. The doily is sponged with Wisteria Wonder. The hearts are stamped in Elegant Eggplant using the Any Occasion SAB stamp set, which is no longer available. The Happy Easter is stamped from (current Occasions catalog) Easter Message stamp set. I used the Layering Ovals die set for the sentiment and mat and the 2 1/2 inch circle punch for the lamb (which is a retired SU stamp). Finally, I used all Stampin Up products so she is also wandering over to Stampin Up Only (SUO) #171.

Thanks for looking!


7 comments:

  1. Purple is a great Easter colour and really shows up this adorable lamb to full effect! Thanks for another entry in our Spring is Sprung Challenge at As You See It Challenges, Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card, Karen. Love the little lamb and the embossed purple background. So happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that lamb!! So cute!!! Thanks for playing along in the SUO challenges this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, love that sweet little lamb! Darling card! Thanks for playing along with the spring challenge this time on SUO Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable! Love the sweet lamb with all of the purple and other great accents! Thanks for sharing with us at SUO Challenges- hugs and I hope you have a blessed Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card and just perfect for our challenge. So glad you joined the fun at SUOChallenges.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...