Wednesday, March 1, 2017

I'll Fly Away!

Tuesday Throwdown #332 Part 3 It's difficult to distinquish the colors in this winged card, but it's a light green base, with a black mat. The Very Vanilla layer is done with a Garden Green marker and Mint Macaron. You color an acrylic block with the two markers and then "squiggle" it with an aqua painter, then press the block on the paper. Linda Bauwin did a You Tube video on that technique and I CASEd her card. The dragonfly (Dragonfly Dreams - Stampin' Up) is done with Emerald Envy for the solid wings and black Memento for the body and lace wings. It didn't quite line up, but I kind of like the effect. (I think I will make another using Basic Gray for the laced wings and body.) The sentiment is from that same stamp set. The inside also uses the bee from that stamp set and the sentiment is from a Paper Pumpkin kit. I used a "mish mosh" of products for this card!! I stippled the inside and have to figure out how to clean my brush. If you know, please leave a comment so I don't have to go investigating!


Thanks for looking, again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...