Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Watercolor Roses

This morning I cut my half dead roses back before the rain came. There were drops of water left on them from yesterday's rain so I entered the challenge of All Natural at Splitcoaststampers TLC601  

I was amazed at how it turned out. I had 3 red and 1 pink mini roses which I laid on watercolor paper and ran it through my Cuttlebug using A, B, and C pads. The sentiment is from a Paper Pumpkin kit and I used Perfect Plum ink. The base of the card is Blackberry bliss with a layer of Perfect Plum and then the watercolor paper. I'm looking forward to trying this technique again as I know it will never turn out the same.

Let me know what you think. I appreciate comments and thank you for them. 


1 comment:

  1. Lovely! I have done flower pressing over the years for cards, but not in a long time and never with my Cuttlebug or Big Shot. This is a fabulous idea. I wish I still grew roses!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...