My friend's granddaughter is being confirmed this month so I made this card for her. I love the retiring SU hardwood paper for the cross. I used SU Kinda Eclectic stamp with gold embossing to portray the rays of Christs's resurrection. I found the "blessing" on Pinterest.
Contributors
Friday, May 6, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stampin' Up! Painted Patch Thinking of You Thanksgiving Card
Welcome to my Monday Morning Makeover Madness card. I haven't done that in awhile...at least I don't think I have. In any event, thi...
-
Welcome to the AIK monthly blog hop. Our theme for this month is "Fun Fold" and we can use any product we wish. The list of ...
-
Welcome to our monthly SU Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop. If you love fun folds, you have come to the right place! The list of hoppers is at the ...
-
Welcome to the AIK monthly blog hop. Our theme for this month is "Fall Frenzy" and we can use any product we wish. The lis...


No comments:
Post a Comment