Wednesday, December 24, 2025

Stampin' Up! A Little Cheer Christmas Card

'Twas the night before Christmas...well, you know the rest, right? I am still showing off my Christmas cards but trust me, I am not making them any longer (says no crafter ever!). I'm posting way ahead through the end of the month and perhaps into January and July :-)

Project Details—All Products Retired SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Ornamental Pines    
Card stock & Papers     Gold Metallic Foil; Merry Moments DSP; Cherry Cobbler and Gold Foil (both current)
 Ink VersaMark; Mossy Meadow; Cherry Cobbler (all current)
Accessories Gold Embossing Powder
Tools     A Little Cheer Punches; Stylish Shapes Dies (both current); heat tool

2 comments:

Stampin' Up! Fern & Flora Birthday for Amy's Inkin' Krew Blog Hop

Welcome to the AIK monthly blog hop.  Our theme for this month is "Fun Fold" and we can  use any product we wish.    The list of ...