Sunday, March 10, 2024

Stampin' Up! Country Bouquet & Authentique Emerald

Good Sunday morning, peeps! Today is Sketch 7 of Kendra's Card Challenge #13. It's also green for my CNCK Team Challenge! Word Power #3 is a new challenge site for me. If the front sentiment isn't enough, I think the inside will be...lol!
I used more of the Authentique Emerald patterned paper, Mossy Meadow twine and a sentiment from the Country Bouquet Stamp Set.

The inside is the same as one of my previous cards with
a sticker from the Authentique pack! 

I'm also entering my card in the 165 Crafting Happiness Challenge where they are looking for "green". Cardz 4 Galz #220 is also looking for "green". I think they found it! Oh, and not to be outdone, Just Us Girls Challenge #717 is all about green too!

I hope you'll check out all these challenges and I thank you for stopping by today.

6 comments:

  1. This might be one of my favorites ever! LOVE the green and the inside sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, LeAnne...and it's so true, luck has nothing to do with it!

      Delete
  2. Where did you find shamrock paper? I love your very Irish patterns on the front o the card. What a fun sentiment, too!! So glad you played with us this week at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been in my stash for awhile, Carol. I don't think it's available any longer. Thank you, it was fun to play with JUGs again.

      Delete
  3. Wow, you really went to town with the green on this one. Great card design and your shamrocks are just right. Thanks for joining us at cardz4galz, Johanna DT

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Layers of Beauty for Amy's Inkin Krew Blog Hop

Hello my stamping friends! Welcome to our monthly Amy's Inkin' Krew hop. Our theme for this month is "Giving Thanks" and w...