Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Stampin' Up! Sabbatical (Sort of)

I have thought long and hard about blogging daily lately, entering challenges and being on the computer so much. I feel I need to refocus on how I spend my time.  I've decided to only blog on Mondays and Thursdays for the rest of the month.  I won't be blogging tomorrow but I hope you will check out the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop where you will find many beautiful projects by my teammates. 

To my loyal followers, thank you for sticking with me. I'll be back with another Mystery Monday card December 14 and December 17 for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop. After the first of the year, I hope to be back to daily if I have gotten my priorities in order.

A Time for Everything

For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven:

 a time to be born, and a time to die;
a time to plant, and a time to pluck up what is planted;
 a time to kill, and a time to heal;
a time to break down, and a time to build up;
 a time to weep, and a time to laugh;
a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
 a time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together;
a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing (emphasis added for COVID);
 a time to seek, and a time to lose;
a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
 a time to tear, and a time to sew;
a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
 a time to love, and a time to hate;
a time for war, and a time for peace.

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8 ESV Translation

Have a blessed day.

10 comments:

  1. Karen ~ It's so good for you to take a break and make sure you're doing what matters most to you and what God is calling you to do. Merry Christmas!!
    Blessings, Beth :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Beth. It was good to hear from you. Blessings to you, Steve, family and Janeen!

      Delete
  2. I'm taking a break soon too....I need to clear some space in my mind AND my craft room! Enjoy your time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, LeAnne. My mind has become very cluttered and I have drifted away from what matters most to me. I think you know who I mean :-D

      Delete
  3. Good for you, Karen. I, too have been re-thinking my priorities. While I love to make and send cards, and enjoy blogging (to a point), one can use a huge amount of time on the computer. So, we shall see where God wants us to go, and what we shall do in the future. God Bless you, My Friend (or is it Sister from another Mother?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julie...I think friend and sister from another mother as well as a sister in Christ covers it pretty much!

      Delete
  4. It takes a special person to change course, but it’s never wrong to evaluate where we are and reprioritize, especially as we adjust to a new life style and change in family dynamics. I’ll look forward to Mondays’ and Thursdays’ posts and hope you find the peace you need.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Susan...I knew you'd get it! I'll look forward to your visits and comments.

      Delete
  5. I too Karen have had to step back some as you know. Enjoy your time and God will show the direction in which he wants you to go.Sometimes itmay be ver hard -- do I really have to do that or go there. Merry Christmas as we celebrate the greatest birthday of all.😘

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Shirley. I know there have been many changes in your life recently and I'm glad you are back again. Yes, I'm looking forward to the greatest birthday of all, along with you and my other sisters.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...