Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Stampin' Up! Happiest of Birthdays Masculine Birthday Card

Happy Tuesday, folks...at least I hope it is for you. I had a great day yesterday because I sold four cards! Woo hoo!! I'm about to show you one of them.


This was a card kit that Sue L. brought for our group last Thursday. She had the snippets of DSP all cut for us. I'm entering my card at Pixie's Crafty Workshop: Pixie's Snippet Playground #391 and hope to win her delightful prizes, which consist of balloon and birthday dies. Di is a really fun blogger from across the pond and if you have never visited her blog, I hope you can take time to do so. I'm also entering my card in Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper November 2020 Challenge. She is another delightful person from across the pond and I have won several stamps from her.

Y'all know I love making masculine cards and this one is no exception. The stamp set is retired as is the DSP but it was a joy to work with. Oh, and you know I love monochromatic too! What's not to love about M & M's! I think the name of the set is Classic Pickups and it's from the early 2000's. Does anyone know? I didn't look at the edge of the stamp when I used it. I could call Sue but I'm banking on someone from the Retro Rubber Challenge Blog "They Said It's Your Birthday" Challenge #RRCB148 to let me know!

For the inside, I kept it quite simple...


The sentiment is from the current Happiest of Birthdays Stamp Set.

Thank you for stopping by today. Now, get back to working on your Thanksgiving Day menu! Mine is done...we are going to friends and I only have to bring dessert!!



14 comments:

  1. Cool card Karen! Love the black and white design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! Love the design and the black-and-white color scheme! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice masculine birthday card. Love how you used just black and white on your card. Thanks for playing along with Retro Rubber Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a fabulous masculine card. I love monochromatic cards, so this works for me.

    I'll see you on the Playground swings!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sarn, I appreciate your stopping from the Playground!

      Delete
  5. What a great monochromatic masculine card! I love the pattern play of the paper panels and I have that old truck set as well - an oldie but a goodie! Thanks so much for sharing this at the Retro Rubber Challenge #148 - They Say It's Your Birthday!
    Rachelle - Guest Designer : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Rachelle. Congrats on being Guest Designer for RRC.

      Delete
  6. What a great masculine card! Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper.

    DT Stacey
    www.butterflycreations.blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Karen - and thank you for your very sweet words too.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...