Monday, January 7, 2019

Stampin' Up! Beautiful Bouquet

Sorry I missed posting yesterday. Somehow the day got away from me as I was putting kits together for our card group here on Thursday and I was also planning the lunch I will serve them.

For my card today, I pulled out two retired DSP papers (Floral Boutique and Silver Fancy Foil Designe Vellum). Everything else is current Stampin' Up. I decided to CASE one of my teammate's cards that she created with the retired SU Designer Tin of Cards kit .


Connie Troyer's Card
On the other side of my DSP mat is the same DSP paper as hers! Connie's flower was already die cut in the kit and I had to fussy cut mine. 

Her tags were pre-cut as was the sentiment. My tags were done with the Scalloped Tag Topper and I had to use a little ingenuity for the silver and white tags.

I used Whisper White Solid Baker's Twine for my bow. My sentiment from Beautiful Bouquet is heat embossed with Silver Emboss Powder. I used a lot of Glue Dots and raised the flower up with Dimensionals. I bet Mary and Amy can guess how many!

Thank you for stopping by today. Tomorrow is Amy's monthly Inkin' Krew blog hop so I hope you'll come back.

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Beautiful Bouquet
Card stock & Papers     Whisper White, Floral Bouquet (retired), Silver Foil, Silver Foil Vellum (retired)
 Ink Silver Emboss Powder
Accessories Whisper White Solid Baker's Twine, Mini Glue Dots, Mini Dimensionals
Tools     Heat Tool, Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, Trimmer, Paper Snips

2 comments:

  1. Pretty card Karen! Love the touches of silver with the navy. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Amy. I might try it with gold too. I wonder about Copper?

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...