Monday, October 16, 2017

The Bold and The Beautiful

Sunday Stamps #163 Bold and Beautiful has a challenge I thought would be perfect for making a Veteran's Day card for an Air Force service man or woman.




I used a Dapper Denim card base and embossed a piece of Whisper White with the retired Stylish Stripes TIEF. I ran a Marina Mist ink pad across the top and a Real Red ink pad across the bottom. The emblems are all die cut from Real Red, Night of Navy and Basic Gray cardstock. I sponged the Basic Gray with Night of Navy ink.

For the inside, I stamped it with the Veterans Day stamp from DRS, added a piece of washi tape on the left and drew lines with Cherry Cobbler and Night of Navy markers on the right.


Tomorrow I have to work on the Marines and Navy because Veterans Day is not too far away!

Thanks for looking!!


2 comments:

  1. What a great design Karen! The colors work perfectly with your theme, love the diagonal stripes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooow Karen cooool manly card..love the way you used our color combo
    great interpretation
    Many thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps this time.
    Hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Birthday Card for Pammies' Inky Pinkies Challenge #2415

Welcome to another PIP Challenge . Here is what I created for it... This week our sponsor is none other than Pammie herself!  She is offerin...