Sunday, August 13, 2017

No Challenge

Again, I am too tired to enter a challenge. I am dealing with Pinterest not letting me pin, Blogger not letting me put certain links on my sidebar and wondering if I should switch to Wordpress even though I've tried twice and had major fails, AND everything is smaller in size...have I fallen into a rabbit hole? Tomorrow is another day and this is my card for today. We made it at our card group on Thursday and I have no idea if it was CASE'd. If it was, I apologize for not knowing who to give the credit to...and that's a dangling preposition...woe is me!

Thanks for looking!



2 comments:

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...