Since I have sold six cards in the past two days, will I sell this tomorrow? I hope so! Before I do, I'm entering it in the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #272. What fun this was! I think it's masculine, but my husband doesn't. Let me know your opinion by leaving a comment. Thanks for looking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stampin' Up! Scalloped Christmas Cheer
This card was the kit that Janet brought to the retreat back in September. She had no instructions at the time...only her card to look at! I...
-
Welcome to our monthly SU Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop. If you love fun folds, you have come to the right place! The list of hoppers is at the ...
-
Welcome to the AIK monthly blog hop. Our theme for this month is "Fall Frenzy" and we can use any product we wish. The lis...
-
Welcome to the AIK monthly blog hop. Our theme for this month is "Halloween Fun" and we can use any product we wish. The l...
Festive for a birthday with those fun balloons! Glad you joined us at FMS!
ReplyDeleteThank you, it was my pleasure.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great card! I really do like those balloons! Love the neutral colours! I definitely think it looks masculine! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!
ReplyDeleteThank you, it was a fun challenge.
Delete