Friday, February 23, 2018

Stampin' Up! Petal Passion and Happy Wishes

For my card today, I decided not to have a sentiment on the outside. I also decided to be brave and try my hand again with the Blends and DSP that I could color. I'm happy with it...


Paper:  Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Real Red and Petal Passion DSP, Whisper White

Inks: Cherry Cobbler Light and Dark Blends, Calypso Coral Light and Dark Blends, Daffodil Delight Dark Blend, Old Olive Dark and Light Blends, Old Olive, Calypso Coral and Real Red Watercolor Pencils, Tuxedo Black Memento Ink, Cherry Cobbler Ink and Very Vanilla from a past Paper Pumpkin Kit

Stamp Set: Happy Wishes (Sale-A-Bration)

Other Accessories: See product list below

If I can help you order anything to make this card, just let me know.

Thanks for stopping by.

Product List:

2 comments:

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...