Saturday, July 22, 2017

Happy Birthday, Pearl!

Today I made a birthday card for Pearl. Here is Pearl with Perry...say that ten times fast...lol.


Speaking of ten, that's exactly how old Pearl will be July 30. (She was six in this photo and Perry had just been diagnosed with leiomyosarcoma on our trip north in the RV.) I hope she likes her card...



I tried to color Bella (SU Bella and Friends) to look more like the color of Pearl but I had already sponged the Very Vanilla with Blackberry Bliss so that didn't work out. I made my own DSP for the envelope flap from the Tuscan Vineyard stamp set.

Pearl and Bella are the cutest dogs I know...next to Finn!

Thanks for looking!


1 comment:

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...