Saturday, June 24, 2017

Paper Pumpkin Time Again!

I didn't think I'd have time to make a card while we were in Latham BUT when I checked the Saturday challenges, there was only one that I was able to do. So, without further ado...


I used pieces from my March 2016 Paper Pumpkin kit and stamps from the April 2017 kit. My color is Bermuda Bay.

Sketch Saturday #469 was what I used for my layout. Thank you, Alex, for your design.

We are now off to meet my sister and niece at the Cheesecake Factory. We have never been there. Tonight we will be dining with our daughter and son-in-love, along with his parents. Tomorrow I will be buying a size larger outfit...lol!

Thanks for looking!




3 comments:

  1. Yummmmmm!! Cheesecake Factory!! Wear stretchy pants!! Love your card - great job with the challenge and in using the PP goodies! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mary! I have some great news to tell you in an email!!!!

      Delete
  2. Hope your dinner was good! Thanks for taking the time to play with us at Sketch Saturday. And, thanks for the great idea with the April PP kit.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...