Friday, June 23, 2017

Heartless? No Way!

made it easy for me this morning before we leave for the hotel in Latham, NY! I changed the orientation of the sketch a little. My inspiration came from Brandy Cox.



I brought along the tin box from this year's Stampin' Up Sale-a-bration, filled with goodies. Little did I know how handy it would be.

I also brought a bunch of card bases with me, different shapes for embellishments and some pieces I had intended to throw away. I had run a piece of aluminum foil through my Big Shot using the retired Honeycomb TIEF and had mounted it on a Real Red mat. The hearts were pre-cut and pre-colored. The banner was going to be a "throw away" because I didn't like the way I had cut it or stamped it. It was stamped with the retired Alphabet Rotary Stamp. That stamp is not easy to use but it is so versatile.

Thanks for looking!


7 comments:

  1. Pretty card - love the embossed foil! Great idea, Karen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Karen! The Sketch flip and textured background look fabulous. Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Karen! I love the mix of shiny silver and sweet pinks and your sentiment echoes the movement in your background and suits this card perfectly. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you did so well, re-purposing all those pre-stamped items. I love the foil background - it's so effective. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge.
    Crafty hugs
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...