Friday, May 5, 2017

Bluetiful You!

Now, like I've mentioned before, my phone camera is not taking true-to-color pics and I don't know why. I probably should go to an Apple class. But, in the meantime, I am hoping The Paper Craft Crew PCC242 will accept my card in their challenge...
Play along with the Paper Craft Crew Color Challenge for #PCC242 #PCC2017



I have no idea what color the card stock is as it was provided by a friend at cards today and she didn't know! I used Calypso Coral to color her dress on the inside and for the outside, I used Pacific Point. Again, I have no idea what the DSP was but it had the So Saffron hue. Part of the stamping came from Beautiful You and the rest I have no clue. 

We had a fun afternoon and celebrated her birthday. She'll be leaving us next week to go to her northern home and we sure will miss her. 

Since the card I made today is a birthday card, I think it's appropriate to enter it in Seize the Birthday - Anything Goes Challenge


If you haven't visited either of these challenge sites, I hope you will!

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty - love the corners on the inside panel! And - Beautiful You is definitely a favorite!! Great job, Karen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! The lady in the best mood dancing a happy dance and the sentiment go so well together! Thank you so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card. I love your background!!! Thank you for playing along with the Paper Craft Crew this week!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...