Friday, April 28, 2017

Earth Day

April 20th was Earth Day so, in remembrance of that, I created this card. SCS WT632 provided a chart that showed the colors involved. My base is Crushed Curry. The DSP is from an old Safari group that I bought at JoAnn's years ago. I used Crushed Curry ink for the flower (Botanical Blooms SU stamp set) that I fussy cut and Early Espresso for the sentiment (Flourishing Phrases SU stamp set). The baker's twine is from a Dollar store, and the embellishments were something I ordered from Stampin' Up but I don't remember when. I tend not to keep track of what I spend and when...lol.


1 comment:

  1. Pretty - and oh-so-perfect for Earth Day!! I love the Botanical Blooms set and am sorry it's retiring! Great card, Karen!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Simply Zinnia Thank You for the Creative Creases Challenge #79 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at CCC before, what are you waiting for? We'd love to...