Sunday, October 9, 2016

Breast Cancer Awareness Month

My sister is a breast cancer survivor. I am so thankful chemo, radiation and a mastectomy worked for her. I think about her all the time and made this card for her. We live 1500 miles apart so I only get to see her once a year. I hope she enjoys Bella popping in to see her. He doesn't eat much! I have never tried the bandanna technique and thought this would be a good time. My bow is not the cancer bow, but it is pink :-)



Most products are Stampin Up. The card base is Blushing Bride as is the 2 1/2" circle. The 2 3/8" scalloped circle is Whisper White sponged with Pretty in Pink (retired) ink and Blushing Bride ink dots. The bandanna part is the stamp from Thoughts and Prayer, stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black and dotted with a white gel pen. The puppy and sentiment are from Bella and Friends. Layers are Basic Black. The double bow is Blushing Bride baker's twine. The other pink layers are from Office Max and Joann's.

Thank you for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Simply Zinnia Thank You for the Creative Creases Challenge #79 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at CCC before, what are you waiting for? We'd love to...