Saturday, October 8, 2016

100 Years Old

A friend asked me to make her a special card for a woman everyone calls "Gram". She is turning 100. I decided not to use the stamp "Look who's turning" and to just bring attention to the mile marker! WOW, 100!!! I was honored to be asked to make this card. It was only my second time triple time stamping so there are a few imperfections. I am quite good at being imperfect! Maybe when I turn 100, I'll be perfect...lol.



The colors are Lost Lagoon, Rich Razzleberry and Very Vanilla. I used silver Glimmer paper for the front 100 and silver embossing powder for the inside. Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...