Friday, September 16, 2016

New Home

My best customer, and only customer, asked me to make a card for her granddaughter who just moved into a new apartment with her husband. I googled the address and found a photo of the outside...it was brick! Thus, I scored my Whisper White and sponged it with Cajun Craze, Early Espresso and Real Red. The card base is Cherry Cobbler. I put black cardstock behind the vanilla window frame and added white doilies for the curtains. The sentiment is stamped and embossed in gold and I used the retired Word Window punch. That, also, is Cherry Cobbler. The flowers were done using the shaving cream method with Daffodil Delight/Pumpkin Pie ink refills and punched with the Boho flower punch. I added mini pearls for the centers. The flower container is Kraft corrugated cardstock. The Old Olive leaves are from the Bird Builder punch.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...