Friday, May 13, 2016

Another Challenge

Yesterday was card club. Lynn and Hannah had some beautiful cards for us to make. Once again, I found myself challenged with embossing. One of these days I'll get the hang of it! I have never stenciled before and have no stencils. There were two cards I didn't finish...one involved a stencil and one involved copic markers, which I don't own and have never used. Improvisation was in order today to make the remaining two cards. This first one is Hannah's stenciled version and the second is what I came up with.

The one using copics I will post tomorrow with Lynne's version and how I had to adapt.

The following cards I was able to finish but I lost one of them...or so I thought...it was stuck (by a glue dot) to the bottom of my Paper Pumpkin box and fit perfectly so I didn't notice. However, today it fell off when I went to use my markers (I keep them in the PP box!) I hope my cards don't fall apart so easily with the adhesive I use!



I have so much fun with this group and it was great to meet a new woman who talks to herself when she makes her cards...now I know I'm not alone! Thank you, Lynn and Hannah, for a terrific choice of cards.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies for the Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!!  The participating demonstrators are listed at the end...