Tuesday, April 12, 2016

SU Outgoing In-Colors

Stampin' Up is retiring the 2014-2016 colors. They have two sets of in-colors each year. The other year is 2015-2017. I am sorry to see the 2014-2016 colors go as I have used them a lot! Goodbye "Hello Honey", "Blackberry Bliss", "Mossy Meadow", "Tangelo Twist" and my fave, "Lost Lagoon". In their honor, I made 3 mini cards today.The DSP is Wildflowers.

This was a CASE from Tami White. She is an awesome stamper and, even more, an awesome person from Massachusetts. Look her up on the internet...you won't be disappointed. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cow Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... So, you might...