It did! Yay me!! This is the inside of the card I made for my friend's son's birthday. I love the Lost Lagoon color cardstock and ink. It will be retiring from Stampin' Up! so I better stock up!! Thanks for looking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stampin' Up! Autumn Leaves Thinking of You Card
Hello again, peeps! This is my second post today because I wanted to enter the Freshly Made Sketches #776 Challenge. I needed a quick sympat...
-
Welcome to our monthly SU Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop. If you love fun folds, you have come to the right place! The list of hoppers is at the ...
-
Welcome to the AIK monthly blog hop. Our theme for this month is "Fall Frenzy" and we can use any product we wish. The lis...
-
Welcome to the AIK monthly blog hop. Our theme for this month is "Halloween Fun" and we can use any product we wish. The l...


No comments:
Post a Comment