Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Stampin' Up! Itty Bitty Birthdays

Today I have a quick and easy card for you that only requires three stamps from the Itty Bitty Birthdays Stamp Set. The patterned paper does all the work! Unfortunately, I didn't find any monochromatic challenges today but I did find a sketch challenge at Try Stampin' On Tuesday. I think the design loosely fits their sketch, what do you think? Also, do you think it could be considered masculine?



Let me stress LOOSELY!

The patterned paper is from the stash I inherited from Carole. The anniversary of her going to be with Jesus is coming up next week. Our card group misses her a great deal. The sentiment is stamped and die cut with the Layering Ovals Dies, as is the mat it is on.

For the inside I stamped right on the card base. 


Easy peasy! You could use any patterned paper that coordinates. I may just do that and try to follow the challenge a little more closely (smile).

Of course, I would be remiss in not wishing the team at Time Out a happy 6th!

I'm also going to play at Always Fun Birthday Challenge #155.

Thank you for stopping by today. I always appreciate the comments you leave and also when you click that "follow" button!

11 comments:

  1. Pretty colors! Love the black and white design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun paisleys - that's a great inheritance, lol. I'd say loosely always fits the bill, too - "they're more like guidelines, really" has always been my motto, lol. Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Heather. That's encouraging to know about "loosely"

      Delete
  3. Thank you for joining us this week at TSOT, Karen. Lovely card and fun sentiment inside!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the black and white drama on the card, beautiful! And the sentiment inside made me chuckle! Thank you for taking time out to join us at our birthday celebrations , hugs, oh sorry, Social distancing, Namaste ~ Ishani ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The monochromatic theme of the card combined with those lovely patterned paper create a classy and elegant look - so wonderful. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Try Stampin' On Tuestday
    Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...