Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Stampin' Up! Beautiful Moments Birthday Card

Happy St. Patty's Day even if you have no Irish in you, I don't either but I do love Irish pubs as you have probably gathered if you are a follower. If you aren't, just click on the "follow" button on the right side bar. You'd make me very happy!

My card today is created with the Beautiful Moments Stamp Set and Piece of Cake Stamp Set.


I used my Blends to color the images and my aqua painter to color the sky. I adhered a mat of Melon Mambo, cut with the largest Stitched Rectangle Dies, to a piece of Daffodil Delight card stock.

On the inside I stamped the image and sentiment with the Piece of Cake Stamp Set. I colored the cake tray with my Light and Dark Smoky Slate Blends, the cake with my Early Espresso watercolor pencil and Blender Pen, the candles with my Melon Mambo and Daffodil Delight watercolor pencils. I sponged the Whisper White mat with Melon Mambo ink.


I'm entering my card in these challenges:



Thank you for stopping by today and stay safe and well.

10 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, the stamp design reminds me of another set from a few years ago (double set) Fabulous colouring and design. Thanks for joining us for the Happy Birthday Challenge at Shopping Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Barbara. I did post those two other stamp sets earlier :-)

      Delete
  2. Cute card! Love that image, fun colors too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card - love the image on the front - and the inside sentiments are perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, love the soft pretty colours!
    Thanks for joining the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH to celebrate birthdays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is truly a wonderful, sweet card. I love the sentiment on the front so much. Thanks for playing with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...