Monday, January 27, 2020

Stampin' Up! Silhouette Scenes Congratulations Card

It's Monday Makeover, peeps! Today I CASE'd one of my team mate's cards. Thank you Shirley G. for the inspiration! I'm entering my card in The Library Challenge #51 - Romeo and Juliet. I just have a feeling they would gaze at the stars together on a mid summer's night.

I used the Silhouette Scenes Stamp Set to create my card.



My card base is Whisper White. The DSP for the triangle and art panel is from See a Silhouette. It worked out perfectly for this night time scene.

I stamped the children and sentiment in VersaMark Ink and heat embossed them with White Emboss Powder. The star is a retired Copper Embellishment. The Basic Black Trim is cut with the retired Scallop  Trim Border Punch.

The inside is stamped with stamps from the new Morning Star set, which can be found in the 2020 Mini Catalog.



Thank you for stopping by today and if you have any questions, just leave a comment with your email address and I will answer asap.

4 comments:

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...