Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Stampin' Up! Seaside Sketches

It's another warm and beautiful day here in SWFL. This little girl is enjoying wading in the ocean...no, not me, this one...



The card base is Pacific Point. The mat is one that Sue L. had cut out for us at card group. The stamp set is one that came out in the 2003 Holiday Catalog and I believe it retired in 2007. It's a great set so I'm glad I can borrow it from Sue! The shells are ones that Sue picked up along the beach in Sanibel.

The sentiment is a Verses Rubber Stamp named "Salt of the Ocean" and it is still available. It was one of Carole's legacies.



The whelk is a sticker that Sue had available for us at card group. 

Some of my favorite songs are about the ocean, for instance "When Oceans Rise" by Hillsong United. There are a number of scripture verses about the ocean as well, which led me today to a challenge site where I haven't played in awhile Word Art Wednesday - #424 -#425 ATG .  I hope you'll take a minute to visit them.

Thank you for stopping by today and please return tomorrow for our weekly blog hop.

6 comments:

  1. Pretty card - love the real shells on the card front!! Nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mary. It won't be an easy one to mail!

      Delete
  2. Really, really pretty!! I love the shells at her feet and I can hear the waves and seagulls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Akiko. I love your imagination!

      Delete
  3. Very pretty...love that frame die and your sentiment is sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, LeAnne. I have no idea who made the frame but I love it too.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...