Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Stampin' Up! Parisian Beauty for Amy's Inkin' Krew Monthly Blog Hop

Welcome to this month’s Amy’s Inkin’ Krew Blog Hop. We’ve got a "Love" theme today. Amy said we could interpret the theme however we like! I bet you are anticipating a valentine and red...not from me today! I hope you’ll be able to spend some time reading and hopping through all the other team projects today.


I used the Parisian Beauty Bundle to create my card. The base is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" Whisper White Card Stock. The Basic Black mat is 4" x 5 1/4". The Garden Lane Designer Series Paper mat is 3 3/4" x 5".

The sentiment is stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and die cut with a Stitched Rectangle Die.

The sentiment on the inside is stamped right on the base of the card. The hearts are cut using the same DSP using a die from the Stitched Be Mine Dies.


The card is a CASE of Lynn Kolcun and was made at our card group last Thursday. Thank you for taking a look see today. I won't be posting again until 1/23 so I hope you'll return that day.

It's now time to hop on to the blogs of the other team members. I am curious about what gorgeous creations there are today. To continue hopping, just click on the "next" button to go to Sue Prather  or click on the "previous" button to go to Jaimie Babarczy. Clicking on a name listed below will take you directly to that person's site.

https://stampwithsueprather.com/?p=6580https://stampitupwithjaimie.com/?p=13545

14 comments:

  1. This is just lovely, Karen! That elegant paper is perfect with the black Eiffel Tower! And I love the script stamp under the die-cut sentiment, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet design! Love those die cuts, great layering too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Karen :) Love the script stamped behind the Amour and your hearts on the inside finish it off perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess Paris must make people think of love, or is it that love makes people think of Paris. Very lovely card. You made a pretty simple card look quite complex. Way to go!
    I don't have this set, but am re-thinking that decision.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no desire to go to Paris or anywhere in France. BUT I have a great desire to go to Italy and take a cooking class! Thanks, Julie.

      Delete
  5. Such a pretty card, Karen. The black cardstock really makes things "pop".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Leslie. I totally agree about the black.

      Delete
  6. Karen I like the inside as much as the front. I like how you cropped the hearts from the same DSP as the front.🙂

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just used some of this paper myself! It's nice that you thought out of the box and chose it for your "love" theme! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...