Monday, December 16, 2019

Stampin' Up! Toile Christmas

What? Nine more days until Christmas?? How can that be??? I haven't sent any cards out but I've made over 60! My card today is Stampin' Up! on the inside. I used the Toile Christmas Stamp Set for the sentiment. The outside is a "Bella" stamp that we used at our card group last Thursday.


Barb had some of the parts cut for us already. I finished mine at home and punched my Whisper White sentiment and Cherry Cobbler mat with retired SU scallop punches. I added three Holiday Basic Rhinestone Jewels to the front. I colored the image with Light and Dark Cherry Cobbler Blends, Call Me Clover Dark Blend and her skin with the Ivory Blend. Her crazy doodled hair is colored with the Bronze Blend. I'm playing today at 613 Avenue Create: Challenge #228 ATG with optional twist Doodling or Zentangle. Her hair is that twist I think.

For the inside, I punched a piece of 4" x 5 1/4" Cherry Cobbler card stock with my Detailed Trio punch. I adhered a 3 1/4" x 4 1/2" Whisper White mat on which I stamped the sentiment in Cherry Cobbler ink.


Thank you for stopping by today and I hope to see you tomorrow.

6 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love that little stamped-lady! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card and sentiment. Thank you for sharing at 613 Avenue Create x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the image and great B.paper.Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...