Sunday, December 29, 2019

Stampin' Up Meets Gina K. Designs for Another Party

Hello there stampers. I hope you're still having a great weekend and that you've been following my foil series with Stampin' Up meeting Gina K. Designs. All product is Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted. Without further ado...


My card base is Whisper White card stock. I created a frame with the Rectangle Stitched Dies. The foiled frame is from the second design in Gina K's "Where's the Party". The foil is her "Brilliant Blue". I adhered the frame with Dimensionals.

I cut a Basic Black mat with a smaller rectangle and adhered it with liquid glue. The art panel is cut with one of the Stitched Nested Dies. The foiled image is from Gina K's "Birthday Essentials Foil Mates". I ran it through the laminator a second time using the same piece of foil and achieved my "spatter", which I prefer to call confetti...lol. 

The inside is the same as my card from yesterday. The only difference is that I used Pacific Point ink and changed the orientation. I was in a hurry and neglected to take a picture before I mailed it.

I'm playing at Allsorts Challenge Week 551/2 Anything Goes.

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope to see you tomorrow.

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Mary. I'm going request in the Sandbox to see if SU can develop these products.

      Delete
  2. Cute set of cards! The foiling is really pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks lovely and the foiling gives it luxury, thank you for joining us at Allsorts , xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A pretty and stylish creation, many thanks for sharing and joining in at Allsorts challenge.

    Wishing you a very Happy and Crafty New Year.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a bright and lovely project. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it was my pleasure to join at Allsorts.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...