Sunday, December 22, 2019

Stampin' Up! Back on Your Feet Get Well Card

Hello, my stamping friends. Today I am bringing you a quick, easy and cute card. It's also CAS, which I rarely do.


The Back on Your Feet Stamp Set is too cute and I'll be making more with this set this coming week.

My card base is Thick Whisper White card stock measuring 4 1/4" x 11", scored and folded at 5 1/2". I cut two strips of Dinoroar Designer Series Paper 1" x 5 1/2" and adhered them to the card base.

I stamped the sentiments and turtle in Shaded Spruce. I colored the turtle with Gray Granite Stampin' Write Marker and the shell with various greens: Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz and Garden Green. I wish I hadn't used the Mossy Meadow because it looks more brown. Oh, well, the turtle is sick after all!

My customer wanted a "no frills" card and this is definitely that! Plain and simple!! He was quite happy with it.


My design inspiration came from Sunday Stamps SSC220 Keep it Open


Thank you for stopping by today and enjoy your Sunday.

10 comments:

  1. Such a cute sentiment! Perfect with your image, love that background paper too. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Love that DSP background - perfect! Super cute card. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mary. I wouldn't have that DSP if it weren't for your shares!

      Delete
  3. So fun, Karen, and that dino paper is so perfect!! Love these rich colors... Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's perfectly adorable! And I don't even remember seeing that pattern EVER from the Dinoroar DSP! CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, LeAnne. It's on the back of the Melon Mambo dinosaur paper. I never would have ordered that series but I got some through Mary's shares.

      Delete
  5. This is so cute Karen 😊 Love that turtle and the SAP background is perfect with it.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...