Thursday, December 26, 2019

Stampin' Up! Back on Your Feet for Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop


Welcome fellow stampers. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Ours was quiet with just the two of us eating our grilled filet mignon steaks, lobster tails, baked potato and salad. I no longer make dessert and we give ourselves one Christmas present. I gave myself the Brother Scan N Cut and my son gave himself a subwoofer!

Today we have a color challenge for our weekly hop...here are our colors...

No photo description available.

I used the Back on Your Feet and Sending Thoughts Stamp Sets. I thought I'd have a little fun and I hope you agree that I achieved that. "In the pink" is an idiomatic expression that means to be in good health.  I'm using it to mean the opposite for this poor guy...


He looks pretty sick, don't you think? Maybe too much Pepto Bismol after Christmas?? My card base is Very Vanilla with a mat of Soft Suede and Rococco Rose. I dry embossed the VV mat with the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder.

I stamped the giraffe in Soft Suede and colored him in with my Light and Dark Soft Suede and Rococco Rose Blends. The sentiment from Sending Thoughts is stamped in Soft Suede.

From the inside he's looking a little better, getting ready for the New Year but he's still not up to his normal color!

I reversed the mats to indicate he's on the mend and I colored his spots with my Dark Soft Suede Blends and some outlines with Light Soft Suede. The sentiments are from the Back on Your Feet Stamp Set.

Today I'm playing at Repeat Impressions Anything Goes Challenge D2519.

I hope you enjoyed my card today and thank you for joining the hop. Clicking on the "next" button will take you to Akiko Sudano. Clicking on the names below will take you directly to the other team members and their projects.







16 comments:

  1. Cute little giraffe! He definitely doesn't look well all decked out in pink! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOve this! and love that you give yourselves gifts! Merry Christmas a day late.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As we'd have said as kids - he sure does look peely-waully!! Which is...not so good! But he sure looks cute on your sweet card! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Peely-waully...that's new one for me! Thanks, Mary.

      Delete
  4. This is just too cute Karen :) I haven't gotten this set and now I'm really thinking I might have to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Karen, you NEED to have it! Thank you for your comment.

      Delete
  5. Aww . . . cute! The sentiments are so fun! Love the soft embossing on the front, too! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun sentiment and adorable stamp! Super cute card! Thanks for playing along with the Anything Goes challenge over on The House That Stamps Built!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card. Great sentiment and fun stamp. Thanks for joining us over at The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...