Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Repeat Impressions Flip Card

Good Christmas Eve day! Do you have a tradition for your Christmas Eve meal? We do beef fondue with a mushroom sauce and a curry sauce for dipping. We also have garlic bread and a salad but this year we are opting for Texas Toast. I won't be posting tomorrow so I do thank you for stopping by today.

You think I'd be showing you my last Christmas card of the year, but I'm not! I'm getting ready for St. Patrick's Day!! I'm playing at Tuesday Morning Sketches #535 for their annual anything goes challenge.





I printed out the Irish Blessing from my computer.


I enjoy making the flip card a/k/a waterfall card. Here's a link to an earlier card I created using this technique.

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to you, my stamping friends. See you Thursday for our Happy Inkin' Krew hop.

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful waterfall card! I think this is so cool, but I haven't had the courage to try one yet. :)
    Merry Christmas!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Debbie. They really are asy and I hope you give it a try.

      Delete
  2. oooh I love waterfall cards!

    thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    Merry Chhristmas! ~ LJ -TMS Design Team

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cow Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... So, you might...