Sunday, November 10, 2019

Stampin' Up! More Birthday Cards

Can you believe it...no food pics of the scrumptious meal of grilled filet mignon, crab legs and lobster tails my son made for my birthday! That is so unlike me but I just dove right in. I do have pics of more handcrafted birthday cards for you though.

Mary knows I love blue pumpkins!


Clara knows my favorite color is purple.


and Clara created this beauty. She must have known roses are my favorite flowers.


Mary is my friend and upline from Georgia, Clara and Shirley are my team mates from NC and GA, respectively. Thank you all for brightening my day.

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you'll be back tomorrow for Makeover Monday.



3 comments:

  1. What are colors used in pumpkin cards please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know as it was a birthday card I received from a friend four years ago. Sorry.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...