Monday, November 11, 2019

Stampin' Up! Dashing Deer Christmas Tag

Hope you are enjoying Veteran's Day and I thank all who are serving and have served in the military. I love my freedom.

My makeover today is a CASE of this tag.

I used the same stamp set to make the deer but changed the colors, paper, ribbon and sentiment.


The sentiment is from the retired Merry Mice Stamp Set, stamped in copper ink. It's punched with the retired Curly Label punch and edged in copper ink. The DSP is retired Joyous Noel. It's adhered to a piece of Sahara Sand card stock. I then punched the top with the Scalloped Tag Punch. The ribbon is something I ordered from Amazon.

The deer from Dashing Deer is stamped with VersaMark ink and heat embossed with Copper Emboss Powder. It is punched with the Everyday Label punch and adhered with Dimensionals.

I used the Sprig Punch and Copper Foil for the two doo-dads, which I dipped in liquid glue and slipped under the deer label.



Thank you for stopping by and I hope you'll return tomorrow for our monthly blog hop.

Partial Product List:

8 comments:

  1. Fun gift tag! Love the neutrals with the copper highlights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute tag! Love the copper accents. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty cas tag Karen. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ina, for leaving a comment on behalf of JUGS.

      Delete
  4. Great tag. Lovely colour scheme. Thank you for joining in at CHNC Anything Christmas Goes with optional twist of Use A Button or Two Or More.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much, Suze, for leaving a comment for CHNC.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...