Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Stampin' Up! Beautiful Bouquet Masculine Birthday

This is my second post today as my first post was not about a card I created...I was learning something new.

This card is something old. Well, I mean I did make it this afternoon, but the product used is old with the exception of the sentiment from Beautiful Bouquet, the card stock, ink and the copper Star Designer Elements. You can use the Crackle Paint Background Stamp on the second largest star but I used a stamp from the October 2016 Season of Gratitude Paper Pumpkin Kit. My inspiration came from watching a video by Danica Ferrante.


At the end of this post, I will list the measurements and product you can use to make this card.

The DSP I used is from the retired Warmth and Cheer Pack. The die cut stars are from the retired Star Framelits. I did the hand "stitching" on the largest star with my Early Espresso Stampin' Write Marker and wrote in the recipient's name on the smallest star with the same marker. That star is raised up with a Dimensional.

The lighting for my photo was horrible and I apologize for that. If you have any questions about the card, just leave me a comment.

I'd like to enter my card at Die Cuttin Divas: Challenge #437 - Birthday

Thank you for stopping by.

Measurements:

Thick Very Vanilla Card Base: 5 1/2" x 4 1/2"
Early Espresso Strips: 5 1/2" x 1" (2)
Crumb Cake Strip: 5 1/2" x 1 3/4"
DSP: 5 1/2" x 1"
Scraps of Very Vanilla for 3 stars

Partial Product List:

6 comments:

  1. Nice! Love that it's personalized so nicely for your recipient! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous Birthday card!! Love the colors and the pretty card design!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for leaving a comment on behalf of DCD, Gerda.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...