Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Stampin' Up! Twinkle Builder Punch

Hope you are having a terrific Tuesday, peeps! I had to laugh at myself today. Why? Because I am using the retired Swirly Scribbles dies that I bought for the sail boat and pieces to make a kite. I never did that! As a matter of fact, the only dies I have used are the ones on my card...take a gander...


Yep, these make a great Mickey Mouse head! So along with my dies being retired, Disney's Hollywood Studios retired the sorcerer's hat statue.
Image result for sorcerer mickey statue Hollywood Studios
It was in the heart of HS and it was replaced with a Star Wars parade, which is awesome if you are a fan.

I used the Twinkle Builder Punch to punch out the stars and moon using Silver Glimmer paper. I fussy cut a triangle and then punched the stars and moon out of that. Then I inlaid the silver stars and moon. The sentiment is from the Beautiful Bouquet Stamp Set.

This card is for my Godson who has one of those hats! Guess how old he is today? Well, let me show you...


It seems like just yesterday that I was pushing him around in a stroller...where does time go? The sentiment and numbers are from the retired Large Numbers Bundle.

I'm hoping he will really like his card and that it will bring back memories of our times together at Hollywood Studios.

http://papercraftcrew.com/pcc343-designer-choice/

Thanks for stopping by today. I appreciate your visits and hope you become a follower if you aren't one already.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so sad to hear they retired the Sorcerer's Hat! I have fond memories of that cartoon and the multiplying broom!! Cool way to use these dies, though....fun Mickey card for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was a sad day of demolition. Thanks for leaving a comment.

      Delete
  2. Very cute! Love the design and the touches of sparkle. :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...