Sunday, July 14, 2019

Stampin' Up! Daisy Delight meets Pressed Petals Designer Series Paper

Good Sunday morning, peeps. Thanks for stopping by.

This was the second card we made at Meg's Thursday. I believe it is inspired by Kylie Bertucci. 



I'm playing at Simple Create Too #151 for the third time this month. I'm also playing at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper July 2019 Challenge (I sure do hope I can be the random pick as I love the prize of Bo Bunny patterned paper!).

The card base is Mossy Meadow with a Crushed Curry mat. On top of that is a piece of Pressed Petals DSP. This designer series paper is wonderful, peeps! In the middle is a daisy punched from Vellum, a daisy stamped from the Daisy Delight Stamp Set in Crushed Curry on Crushed Curry card stock and a stamped center punched with the 1/2" circle punch. We used the Daisy Punch for the daisy petals. I don't have any more of the Perennial Essence Flower Centers, but I will be ordering them and adhering one to this card. I love them! The designer series paper did most of the work here, with the exception of the yellow petals, center and sentiment.

The sentiment is from Tasteful Textures stamped in Mossy Meadow on a strip of vellum. The Old Olive candy dots are retired.

This was an easy card to make so I've decided to enter it at Addicted to Stamps Challenge #175 - A Clean and Simple Summer Card. I wasn't sure if it was "clean" but I saw others that were not a ton of blank space so I'm taking a chance. Daisies definitely shout summer! 

I hope you'll join me tomorrow for a card that is CASE'd from the 2019-2020 catalog.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...