Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Stampin' Up! Butterfly Gala Stitched Lables Terracotta Tile Country Floral Thank You Card

Phew, that's a long title for my mid-week post! Hope you aren't too tired to read on!! 

Today I used the Butterfly Gala Stamp Set to create my card for the challenge at Inspire.Create Sketch Challenge #047.


My card base is the new In Color, Terracotta Tile. I inked up my Country Floral 3D embossing folder with Terracotta Tile Ink and ran it through my Big Shot. It's adhered to the card front with liquid glue.

I stamped the sentiment from the Butterfly Gala set on a scrap piece of Whisper White card stock and die cut it with a die from the Stitched Labels Dies. I adhered it to the embossed panel with dimensionals.

The inside is stamped on another scrap of Whisper White using stamps from the retired Dear Doily Stamp Set. I used my Take Your Pick Tool to pierce around the edge


Thank you for joining me today and I hope you'll be back tomorrow for our Thursday blog hop.

11 comments:

  1. Oh, so pretty!! I hadn't decided if I like the terra cotta tile color, but you have used it well and it is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Julie. I totally agree...the embossing folder is what did it for me.

      Delete
  2. Oh that's pretty! Love the clean white on the terracotta!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card Karen! That embossing folder is perfect for this technique. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. I never get a crisp image when I ink an embossing folder. Yours is lovely. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Dawn. I think I just got lucky!

      Delete
  5. Beautiful workmanship, so neat and clean. A beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...