Friday, May 31, 2019

Stampin' Up Thinking of You

Freaky Friday is here! What do I mean by that? Well, over at 2 Sisters on the blog, they had a post disappear and had to create a new link for the last day of their denim challenge. I only know that because I went to enter this card for their challenge.

Don't you just love denim? I do for sure! I have denim shorts on at the moment, but I digress. Here's my card for today...

My card base is Crumb Cake, with a mat of Basic Gray, another of Very Vanilla and one of Night of Navy. We made this card at Barb's last night and she had all the squares cut out for us. All we had to do was to adhere them to the Night of Navy mat and then the mats to each other, them to the card front. The sentiment is from the retired Thoughts and Prayers. It is adhered with dimensionals. Because of the squares, I am entering my card at Try it on Tuesday: Make a Mark Challenge

Do you think this could serve as a masculine card? 

It was amazing that we were able to create cards at all. Her husband, Mike, grilled shish kabobs for our dinner and they were delicious! She also had sides of white rice, brown rice, salad and grilled veggies. As if that wasn't enough, she topped it off with homemade key lime pie.

I'll be back with three more cards that we made. It was such a fun evening. Thanks, Barb, if you are reading this!

17 comments:

  1. Super cool! And yes, definitely could be a masculine card! Love that denim color palette!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card Karen! Love the design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool! I love denim, though I seldom wear it. Yes this card could easily be for a man. Wow, I might make more cards if someone would treat me the way Barb treated you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this....fits the denim challenge perfectly! Some of my favorite papers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, LeAnne. Do you know what the DSP was called? Barb didn't know.

      Delete
  5. I love your card. very nice.
    Thank you for sharing it at 2Sistersontheblog.
    Nicolette DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice card you've shared with us.
    Carolne DT 2Sistersontheblog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice marks! I like how you created your card with separate squares for each. Thanks so much for sharing them with us at try It On Tuesday. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for leaving a comment, Erika.

      Delete
  8. A brilliant card and yes - would be a perfect card for a man!
    Thank you fro joining in at Try It On Tuesday ! Much apprecaited! Happy week!
    Susi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wonderful card.

    Thank you for joining us at TRY IT ON TUESDAY

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies for the Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!!  The participating demonstrators are listed at the end...