Sunday, May 19, 2019

Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin Alternative Thinking of You Card

Good morning! I'm so glad you are stopping by to see my creation today.

I used one of the note cards from the October 2018 Paper Pumpkin kit to make my card today.



I stamped a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of Purple Posy card stock (available June 4 in the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog) with the feather stamp from the kit. I used Highland Heather ink. I adhered the note card to it with liquid glue. I didn't think the post office liked these note cards due to the size but I have now learned that I was wrong! I can now save on my cad stock. I don't have enough, you know...lol.

I stamped the sentiment from the Paper Pumpkin kit on a scrap of Very Vanilla and cut it out with one of the Stitched Nesting Dies (available June 4). I adhered it to another die cut from the same set. That was cut from a scrap of Fresh Fig (retiring June 3).

Here are pics of when it is opened.


Perfect for writing a personal note or adding a stamped sentiment later.

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a restful Sunday. See you tomorrow for my May Makeover Madness Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cow Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... So, you might...