Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Stampin' Up! Itty Bitty Greetings and Animal Expedition DSP Birthday Card

Welcome to Wild Wednesday! I have a bunch of frames for you today so that I can play at Double D Challenges. Sharon Armstrong provided the idea of Triple Time Stamping using Designer Series Paper instead of ink. It's different, wouldn't you say? and clever too!




I brought out my Animal Expedition Designer Series Paper that is retiring June 3 in order to achieve her technique. She did a video on You Tube and I must go back again to see if she matched up her layers. Probably not as she was using flowery scraps of paper.

I used a sentiment from Itty Bitty Greetings and stamped it on a scrap of Whisper White. I sponged it with Shaded Spruce. I cut it out with the next to smallest Stitched Nesting Labels Dies. I snipped it to fit onto the same sized die cut in Shaded Spruce. Measurements for the panels are listed below. The DSP is adhered to the solid mats with Dimensionals.

Watercooler Wednesday has an anything goes challenge. Check them out!

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you'll be back tomorrow for the Happy Inkin' Blog Hop.

Measurements:

Shaded Spruce Card Base: 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"

Shade Spruce Mats: 3 1/4" x 4 1/2", 2 1/4" x 3 1/2"

DSP Panels: 4" x 5 1/4", 3" x 4", 2" x 3 1/4"

Whisper White Inner Liner: 4" x 5 1/4"

Scraps for sentiment and mat.





12 comments:

  1. What a cute~cute and fun card!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, I had never thought to use "triple time stamping" with paper instead of stamps! It would be a great way to use up retired paper that just seems to keep hanging around in my stash! Thanks for the inspiration!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely, Donna...great way to use of DSP! Thank you for your comment.

      Delete
  3. Adorable layered card with cute papers! Thanks for joining the Double D, "Frames" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW what a fabulous design! CUTE CUTE CUTE! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Frames’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Darlene. I'll be back, you can count on it it!

      Delete
  5. Adorable! LOVE the triple time with the DSP!! The recipient will have a BIG smile, for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great use of the DSP! I have a sheet or two left and you've inspired me to pull it out! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for leaving a comment, Kath. I'm glad I've inspired you!

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...