Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Stampin' Up! Detailed with Love

Happy Tuesday, peeps...at least I hope it is for you. For me, it's a little sad because I'm updating my inventory in Evernote...moving stamp sets and related items to the retired folder. Retired items don't really much matter unless you're a demonstrator trying to get your business going OR if you fall in love with a card and the product is retired. But, enough of that pity party...here's my card for today...


This is the last of the cards we made at Meg's last week. All the stamping on the front is with the soon-to-be-retired Detailed with Love stamp set. The colors are Call Me Clover, Whisper White, Blueberry Bushel and Grapefruit Grove. We used the Stitched Shape Framelits Dies to cut out the ovals. The corners are punched with a retired punch. What better sentiment to send to a friend who makes you smile, right?

We used the Forever Lovely stamp set for the sentiment inside. I added the butterfly from Beauty Abounds.


Today I'm playing at The Paper Players where Jaydee has a theme challenge.

and at Dragonfly Dreams where anything goes! 

Thank you for stopping by today and tomorrow I should have a birthday card for you...well not you, per se, but if it's your birthday, let me know in a comment and maybe I'll mail it to you! Also, if you have any questions, just let me know.

Partial Product List:

8 comments:

  1. Pretty layering! Love that stamp set too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, this is so pretty! Love the layering and the color combo. Such a lovely sentiment, too!
    Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Claire. I appreciate you leaving a comment.

      Delete
  3. Pretty card. Love the way you did the corners.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card Karen! I love that sentiment and your corner detailing is great. Hope your shelf clearance wasn't too painful - it's always sad to say goodbye to some old favourites! Thanks for sharing your card with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Card. Thanks for playing along with us this month at Dragonfly Dreams. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...