Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Stampin' Up! Nope, I don't see it...

This is going to be a quickie today as I have card kits to make up for Thursday AND a card to make for our blog hop that day. Wonder about my post title? Well, wonder no longer...


See what I did there? Is that not a cute card or what?? We made it at Sue M.'s last Thursday. The only thing that is SU are the middle glasses (just the papers). I loved those dies! Three dies to make three different shaped glasses...I must enter this card at Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies.

Here was our vision for the inside...


Even cuter, eh? I'm not sure who manufactured the dies or the sentiment stamp but they go perfectly together.

I don't think I made a spectacle of myself. OK, I'll stop. Thanks for stopping by to have a look-see at my card. 

4 comments:

Stampin' Up! Birthday Card for Pammies' Inky Pinkies Challenge #2415

Welcome to another PIP Challenge . Here is what I created for it... This week our sponsor is none other than Pammie herself!  She is offerin...